During this webinar, we explore the post-Covid19 opportunities and challenges for supply chains. In the company of three regional logistics business leaders, we will discuss:
- How will supply chains evolve after Covid-19?
- Will supply chains localise in the longer term?
- Is this the end for just-in-time logistics?
- How might the market shares of road, rail, sea and air freight change?
- Which emerging technologies have the potential to add most value to supply chains?
- To what extent is decarbonisation a driver for change in cargo operations?